HENRIETTA works as an Art Director on an international level. She developed award-winning campaigns for renowned agencies in NYC and is an expert for advertising and editorial design. Her clients specialize in lifestyle, entertainment, automotive and finance. Passionate about technology and design, she applies elegant style to conceptional and creative solutions cutting through the noise. With her expertise in design and photography Henrietta transforms brands into benchmarks at leading publishing houses in Germany.
• Development of Brands and Corporate Identity for multimedia clients
• Concept, design, and implementation of magazines and supplements
• Production with photographers and illustrators within a tight budget and deadline
• Born in Berlin
• Graphic Design studies at Art Center College of Design in Pasadena and Institute of Graphic Design, Hamburg.
• First job at award-winning agency Goldsmith/Jeffrey, New York
• Moved on to Weiss Whitten Stagliano, NYC and Australie, Paris
• Freelance work in ad agencies in London (HHCL) and Berlin (Scholz & Friends)
• Creative Director at stöhr Markenkommunikation, Düsseldorf
• Freelance work for Glamour/Condé Nast Verlag, Munich
• Launched „emotion“, a new psychology magazine for Gruner & Jahr, Munich
• Art Director at BUNTE, InStyle and freundin at BUNTE Entertainment Verlag GmbH, Munich